What is Appendicitis?
The Appendix is a finger shape pouch that projects from the longest part of the large intestine (colon) on the lower right side of your abdomen. An inflammation of this pouch is known as Appendicitis.
Appendicitis causes pain in your right abdomen, which may be very sudden and severe. Sudden pain begins around your navel and often shifts to your lower right abdomen. Pain will get worsens if you cough, walk or make other jerky movements.
Generally, appendicitis occurs in people between the age of 10 – 30. Although anyone can develop appendicitis. Surgery is usually the only option for a permanent cure.
Appendicitis Treatment in Delhi at Affordable Cost
Tell us about your problems and we’ll figure out the best treatment option for you.
Why You Should Not Delay Surgery?
1. It may cause the appendix to rupture
2. If the appendix burst serious medical emergency occur known as peritonitis
3. Medicine will not give relief from painfully
4. For permanent cure surgery is the only option
Why consider Sama Hospital for Appendix Surgery?
1. We are one of the best hospitals for appendix surgery in Delhi, equipped with the latest technology for the world-class treatment of our patients
2. Our Surgical team and staff are highly experienced & trained in the treatment of Appendix Removal or Appendicitis Surgery
3. To date, we have successfully performed over 4,000 such surgeries
What is the Cost of Appendix Surgery?
Cost of appendicitis surgery depends on the following factor:
1. Anaesthesia & Time consumed in OT during surgery
2. Any Pre-Existing medical condition
3. Type of surgery & tools used
After clinical diagnosis by our best doctors, cost estimation can be provided
MBBS, MS, FRCS
Book an Appointment
Yes, Appendicitis is covered under health insurance
Appendicitis surgery is a daycare procedure that generally takes 45 mins to 1 hr. You will be discharged on the same day
Sama Hospital is one of the best hospitals for appendix surgery in Delhi, our success rate is 100%. We have a team of the best appendix surgeons in Delhi. After the surgery, there are very less chances that appendicitis may occur again. Having a balanced diet & exercise will help you sustain the results.
If left untreated it may develop to appendicular lump which can cause Cancer
Post-surgery one should rest at least 1 month before lifting heavyweights.