What is Gallstone?
Gallstones are hardened deposits of digestive fluid. The gall bladder holds a digestive fluid called bile, which is released into your small intestine.
Size and number of gallstones varies from patient to patient. Some patients may have gallstones as small as grains of sand and some have gallstones as large as a golf ball. Some may develop just one gallstone and others may develop many gallstones at the same time.
The gallstones that don’t cause any pain or symptoms typically don’t need any treatment but the people who experience pain & symptoms from their gallstones usually require a gall bladder removal surgery.
Minimally Invasive Gallstone Surgery in Delhi at Affordable Cost
Tell us about your problems and we’ll figure out the best treatment option for you.
Why You Should Not Delay Surgery?
1. Stones can be transferred to the bile duct which can be dangerous
2. It may lead to gall bladder cancer
3. May lead to Jaundice and Pancreatitis
4. Surgery is the best option as Ayurveda / Homeopathy alone are less effective
Why choose Sama Hospital for Gallstone Surgery?
1. We are Delhi’s leading hospital in providing laparoscopic surgery at an affordable cost by the top surgeons in Delhi
2. The General and Laparoscopic Surgery Department is equipped with the latest technology and infrastructure, to provide world-class treatment to the patients
3. We regularly follow up with the patients to book their appointment, report results, and post-surgery care
4. We have successfully performed more than 5000 surgeries
Gallbladder Stone Surgery cost in Delhi:
1. It depends on the procedure and technology used
2. Patient’s medical history, including associated conditions
3. Patient’s age and diagnosis test involved
After clinical diagnosis by our best doctors, cost estimation can be provided
Book an Appointment
Yes, Gallstone treatment is covered under the health insurance policy
Gallstone surgery is a daycare procedure and takes between 45 mins to 1 hr to complete.
Sama Hospital is one of the best hospitals for gallbladder stone surgery in Delhi, our success rate is 100%. We have a team of the best gallbladder surgeons in Delhi. After the surgery, there are very less chances that stones may occur again. Having a balanced diet & exercise will help you sustain the results.
If not treated in time gallbladder can be inflamed (Cholecystitis), which will lead to forming pus inside the gallbladder, the infection can spread to other organs.