What is Hernia?
A hernia occurs when an internal organ or other body part extends beyond or above a surface through the wall of muscle that normally contains it. Most hernias occur within the abdominal cavity, between the chest and the hip.
Types of Hernia:
1. Inguinal/Femoral Hernia – In the Groin Region
2. Umbilical/ Para-umbilical Hernia – Around the belly button.
3. Incisional Hernia – Around the site of earlier surgery.
4. Epigastric Hernia – In the Epigastric region
Laparoscopic Hernia Surgery in Delhi at Affordable Cost
Tell us about your problems and we’ll figure out the best treatment option for you.
Why You Should Not Delay Treatment?
1. It can be dangerous (causing death if hernia is Strangulated)
2. Causes a painful lump in the groin
3. Homeopathy & Ayurveda are ineffective
What is the cost of Laparoscopic Hernia Surgery?
Cost of laparoscopic hernia surgery depends on following factor:
1. Type of Hernia – Inguinal, Femoral, Umbilical, Incisional, Epigastric
2. Surgical process and the mesh/implant used for hernia repair
3. Any Pre-Existing medical condition
After clinical diagnosis by our best doctors, cost estimation can be provided
Benefits of Minimally Invasive Hernia Treatment
MBBS, MS, FRCS
Book an Appointment
Yes, Hernia is covered under health insurance
Since hernia can’t be healed by taking medicines, homeopathy, or doing exercises. Surgery is required to ‘push’ the protruding organs back in place through the opening & closing the opening with mesh.
At Sama Hospital, we do minimally invasive surgery which is painless hernia surgery or at least less painful than open surgery. Also, our doctors & anesthetists make sure that you are kept as pain-free as possible during surgery.
It depends from patient to patient, type of hernia being treated, tools & techniques used to treat hernia, and its size. But generally, after 3-4 days, one can back to enjoy a normal life.