What is Laparoscopic Hysterectomy Surgery?
Laparoscopic hysterectomy surgery is a minimally invasive procedure to remove the uterus. A tiny camera is inserted through a small incision in the belly button. The surgeon performs the surgery by watching the image from the camera on a TV screen, using a highly specialized system of instruments.
Hysterectomy surgery also known as uterus removal surgery is performed to treat abnormal vaginal bleeding, pelvic pain or may be performed as a part of cancer treatment.
Laparoscopic Hysterectomy Surgery in Delhi at Affordable Cost
Tell us about your problems and we’ll figure out the best treatment option for you.
Why Hysterectomy Surgery?
1. Prevent abnormal vaginal bleeding
2. Prevent the risk of cancer of the uterus, cervix, or ovaries
3. Treat chronic Pelvic pain & endometriosis
4. Surgery is the only permanent option as medications only might not be effective
Why choose Sama Hospital for Laparoscopic Hysterectomy Surgery?
1. Sama Hospital has a team of highly skilled and experienced surgeons who are here to provide the best medical services with devotion, compassion & loyalty to the patient
2. We are Delhi’s leading hospital in providing laparoscopic surgery at an affordable cost by the top surgeons in Delhi
3. To date, we have successfully performed more than 1000 surgeries
4. We are among the only few hospitals in the segment with NABH Accreditation
What is the cost of Hysterectomy Surgery:
The Cost of Laparoscopic Hysterectomy surgery depends on the following factors:
1. The patient’s medical history, including associated conditions
2. The procedure performed and the technology used
3. Age of the patient and severity of the problem
Please contact us to arrange an appointment with our specialist doctors. After clinical diagnosis cost estimate will be clearly communicated to you.
MBBS, DNB, MNAMS