What are Varicose Veins ?
Varicose veins are swollen blood vessels appearing on the skin as clusters of blue or purple veins. Varicose veins are sometimes surrounded by spider veins, a gaggle of tiny blood vessels settled close to the surface of the skin. Veins have one-way valves that assist the blood to keep streaming towards the heart. If these valves are weak or broken, blood will back up and pool in your veins. Due to this, the veins get swollen leading to varicose veins. Varicose veins generally appear on legs and near the pelvic region but sometimes they may develop anywhere on the body. Deeper varicose veins cannot be seen but they may cause the skin above to swell and become darker or tougher.
Laser Varicose Veins Surgery in Delhi at Affordable Cost
We have State-of-the-art facilities, Tell us about your problems and we’ll figure out the best treatment option for you.
Why You Should Not Delay in Surgery?
1. Permanent damage of multiple veins if not treated on time
2. Difficulty in Walking
3. Internal infection can spread
Benefits Of Varicose Veins Laser Surgery
1. Day Care Procedure (30-40 mins)
2. Will not occur again
3. No Stitches/Marks and Painless
4. Resume work in 48 Hrs
What is the Cost of Varicose Veins Surgery?
Surgery cost depends on the following factors:
1. Any additional surgery required
2. Laser, Surgery Procedure and Tools used
After clinical diagnosis by our best doctors, cost estimation can be provided
Laser Treatment Before And After
Most cases of varicose veins can be treated with the following procedures which can be done in your doctor’s workplace, need no massive cuts and have a short recovery time. You may need more than one treatment over many weeks to ascertain needed results.
Endovenous ablation: This procedure is used to treat deeper varicose veins. Throughout this procedure, a tube referred to as catheter is inserted through a small cut into the vein. The tube sends warmth and heat into the veins through laser light or radioactive waves and the veins get dissolved because of the heat.
Surface laser and micro-electric treatments: Surface laser and micro-electric treatments are used to cure tiny veins near the skin surface. During this procedure, the heat from small bursts of laser light or electric current make the vein disappear.
Sclerotherapy: Sclerotherapy works best on smaller veins or spider veins. Throughout this procedure, a chemical is injected into the vein. The chemical irritates and scars the vein. This causes the vein to shut off and fade out.
Phlebectomy: During phlebectomy, a small cut is made in skin over the vein, then the vein is pulled out and removed.
Post Varicose Veins Treatment
1. Immediately after the procedure, you can walk around normally. Walking encourages the healing process and promotes vein circulation in the legs
2. After the procedure, you will go home wearing stockings with absorbent wool underneath. It is advised to keep the bandage and stocking in place for 48 hours
3. It is advised not to take a bath after the first two days of surgery
4. It may be wise to avoid activities like exercise, swimming, and workout for about 2 weeks after the procedure. You can resume the activities afterward
5. The surgery may cause a little pain afterward, so make sure that you follow the medicines prescribed by the doctor. You can put an ice bag on your legs to ease the pain and swelling
6. It is advised to keep your legs elevated to keep the blood flowing towards your heart
Book an Appointment
Varicose veins are recognized as real and not just a cosmetic treatment. Thus, most of the insurance plan covers varicose veins.
Before carrying out the laser surgery doctor will conduct a thorough physical examination and will ask about previous medical history. After being sure, the doctor will perform the laser treatment.
No, the treatment offered by Sama Hospital is an outpatient procedure and does not require multiple sessions. We do varicose vein removal in Delhi at our hospital, which is a quick procedure and takes less than an hour to complete. You can get rid of varicose veins in just a day and can return home and live a healthy & pain-free life.
Yes, any age group people can undergo the treatment. Varicose Veins Treatment in South Delhi at Sama Hospital is 100% safe and does not involve any risk and thus anyone can undergo the surgery without any problems.
Varicose Veins Laser Surgery is totally safe and reliable because it’s a non-invasive procedure (Not involving the introduction of instruments into the body) but in another method, it’s an Operative Procedure. (Conventional Surgery). The Laser treatment also ensures that no complications occur after the surgery. Modern high-tech laser treatment is absolutely safe and successful as compared to the old types of surgeries.