About Dr. Aishwarya Krishnamurthy :
Dr. Aishwarya Krishnamurthy is a highly skilled Endocrinologist and Diabetologist with 14 years of experience in these fields. She currently practices at Sama Hospital, located in Siri Fort Road, New Delhi. Dr. Krishnamurthy earned her MBBS from JIPMER, Pondicherry in 2007, followed by MD in General Medicine from Jawaharlal Institute of Medical & Research, Puducherry in 2013, and DM in Endocrinology from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi in 2019.
- MBBS – Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER), Pondicherry
- MD (Medicine) – Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER), Pondicherry
- DM (Endocrinology) – All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi
- Indian Society of Bone And Mineral Research/International Society for Clinical Densitometry (ISBMR-ISCD) Course
- Endocrine Society of India (ESI) Research Methodology Course, at Christian Medical College(CMC), Vellore
Special Expertise :
Diabetes Mellitus, Thyroid, Polycystic Ovarian Disease (PCOD), Osteoporosis/Metabolic Bone Disease, Disorders of Sex Development, Adrenal Diseases.
Total Years of Experience :
14 Years of Overall Experience
Awards & Honours :
:- Dr. Aishwarya Krishnamurthy’s accomplishments and recognitions include:
- Receiving the Thaiyal Nayaki Gold Medal for Best Thesis in MD (General Medicine) at Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER), Pondicherry.
- Being awarded the Pratibha Merit Scholarship by the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- Being selected to attend the 19th Annual Asia Pacific Paediatric Endocrine Society (APPES)/Indian PET Fellow’s School in 2017.
- Membership in the Endocrine Society of India (ESI) and the Indian Society for Paediatric and Adolescent Endocrinology (ISPAE).
Research & Publications :
- Authored articles in International/National journals