About Dr. Sheetal Agarwal :
Dr. Sheetal Agarwal is a Gynaecologist and Obstetrician. She has an MBBS, DNB and MNAMS. A doctor with over 24 years of experience as a practising gynaecologist and obstetrician, she is one of the best gynaecologists in Delhi. Her career is decorated with her involvement with renowned hospitals, beginning with senior residency in Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi, from 1995-1998 followed by her practising at Eden Hospital from 1999-2004. Since then, Dr Sheetal has been a senior consultant to many hospitals, including Modi Hospital (2000-2001), Rockland Hospital (2005-2015), Batra Hospital (2007-2009), Apollo Spectra (since 2014) etc. Currently, she is a visiting senior consultant of Apollo Spectra Hospital and Sama Hospital.
- MBBS – Mahatma Gandhi Institute of medical sciences, Nagpur University in 1987
- DNB (Obstetrics & Gynaecology) – Sri-Gangaram hospital, New Delhi,India-1995
- MNAMS (Obstetrics & Gynaecology) – National Academy of medical sciences, New Delhi in 1996
Procedures Performed :
- Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy(TLH)
- Non-Descent Vaginal Hysterectomy (NDVH)
- Vaginal Hysterectomy (VH)
- Total Abdominal Hysterectomy(TAH)
- Laparoscopic Ovarian Cystectomy
- Hysteroscopic Polypectomy
- Laparoscopic Myomectomy.
- High Risk Pregnancies
Special Expertise :
Fibroid Uterus, TLH, Myomectomy, Lap. Ovarian Cystectomy, Salphingo-Oophorectomy, Infertility Surgeries, Wertheinis Hysterectomy, Radical Hysterectomy, Vaginoplasty.
Total Years of Experience :
Over 25 Years of Overall Experience
Awards & Honours :
- Awarded most Eminent Gynaecologist in South Delhi by India News.
- Member (Association of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists of Delhi) AOGD.
- Member (Federation of Obstetric & Gynaecological Societies of India) (FOGSI).
- Membership of the National Academy of General Surgery (MNAMS).