About Dr. Shipra Gupta :
Best Infertility Specialist in South Delhi – Dr. Shipra Gupta is a renowned obstetrician, gynaecologist, and infertility specialist, boasting over 15 years of invaluable clinical, teaching, and research experience. She received international training in minimally invasive gynaecology in San Diego, USA, and has successfully performed more than 1200 cycles of IUI, IVF, natural cycle IVF, donor egg, and FET cycles. Dr. Gupta specializes in managing complex cases involving Advanced Maternal Age, PCO, Poor Ovarian Reserve, endometriosis, and unexplained infertility. Her expertise extends to treating recurrent IVF failures and male infertility, offering a personalized approach to each patient. Proficient in cutting-edge techniques like Preimplantation Genetic Testing (PGT), PGT-A and PGT-M , she offers gynaecological ultrasounds and endoscopies. Dr. Gupta’s contributions to the field include published and presented scientific papers in reputable international journals and national conferences.
- Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine and ART Max Hospital, New Delhi (2018)
- Pelvic Floor Reconstructive surgeries and Minimal Invasive Gynaecology at Scripps Clinic, San Diego, U.S.A (2016)
- Basic and Advanced Laparoscopy at AIIMS, New Delhi (2015)
- M.D. in Obstetrics and Gynaecology Vardhaman Mahavir Medical College & Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi (2014)
- FOGSI certified Infertility at Disha Fertility Centre, Indore (2013)
- Diploma (D.G.O.) in Obstetrics and Gynaecology Vardhaman Mahavir Medical College & Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi (2011)
- M.B.B.S. Vardhaman Mahavir Medical College & Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi (2009)
Procedures Performed :
- Ovulation Induction
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI)
- IVF / ICSI
- Donor egg IVF
- Frozen Embryo Transfer
- TESA / Micro TESE
- Hysteroscopy & Laparoscopy
Special Expertise :
- Advanced Maternal Age
- Polycystic Ovary Disease
- Poor Ovarian Reserve
- Unexplained Infertility
- OATS (osteoarticular transfer system)
- Recurrent IVF & Implantation Failure
Total Years of Experience :
17 Years of Overall Experience
Awards & Honours :
- Awarded best paper in oral category titled “Over the counter abortifacients- a boon or a bane” at North Zone Yuva FOGSI Congress 2009 held at Gwalior.
- Awarded 2nd position in Best Oral Presentation titled “Use of PDSA cycle to improve success rates in IVF laboratory in relation to incubator Gas supply” at Annual Patient Safety Conference held at New Delhi 2019.
Research & Publications :
- Impact of injectable progestogen contraception in early puerperium on lactation and infant health. J Clin Diagn Res. 2014 Mar; 8(3):69-72.
- Endometrial Amoebiasis: A Rare Cause of Postmenopausal Vaginal Discharge. Sch J Med Case Rep 2014; 2(1):38-39.
- Retrospective analysis of GnRH antagonist cycles to identify the best predictive parameter of the clinical pregnancy – Fertil Sci Res 2017;2: 12-14.
- Review article – Role of Male Genital Reconstructive Surgeries in era of ART- Fertil Sci Res Fertil Sci Res2016;3:63-5.
- Tuesday, Thursday, Friday – 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM
- Saturday – 04:30 PM to 05:30 PM