About Dr. Vinay Aggarwal :
Dr. Vinay Kumar Aggarwal is a highly skilled and dynamic orthopaedic doctor with more than 13 years of professional experience. He currently serves as the Senior Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at SCI Hospital. Dr. Aggarwal completed his MBBS from the prestigious Maulana Azad Medical College in New Delhi and went on to pursue his post-graduate training in Orthopaedic Surgery (MS, Orthopaedics) from Safdarjung Hospital. He also completed his Senior Residency in Orthopaedic Surgery from Lok Nayak Hospital (Maulana Azad Medical College), Delhi, and was awarded the Diplomate of National Board by the National Academy of Medical Sciences.
- MBBS, Maulana Azad medical College, Delhi
- MS (Orth), Safdarjung Hospital, Delhi
- DNB (Orth), National Academy of Medical Sciences
- MRCSEd, Royal College of Surgeons, UK
- FRCS (Trauma & Orth), Royal College of Surgeons, UK
Special Expertise :
Arthroscopy & Sports Injuries, Paediatric Orthopaedics, Trauma & Arthroplasty, Hip & knee Arthroplasty
Total Years of Experience :
Over 13 Years of Overall Experience
Awards & Honours :
- International Fellowship Training (ST3+equivalent), London
- Best Oral Paper, Delhi Ortho Association
- Best Poster, Indian Ortho Association
- Sports Doctor/Commonwealth Games, Delhi (2010)
- Invited as Guest of Honour Delhi Premier League 2022 (football)
- Paediatric Orthopaedic Society of India
- Indian Arthroscopy Society (IAS)
- Indian Orthopaedic Association (IOA)
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- East Lancashire Hospitals NHS Trust
- National Academy of Medical Sciences (NAMS)
- Delhi Orthopaedic Association (DOA)
- Maulana Azad Medical College Old Students Association (MAMCOS)
Research & Publications :
- Role of Genprobe rRNA based molecular amplification test & Arthroscopic assessment for diagnosis of early joint tuberculosis in Asian population.
- Published as a BOOK titled “Osteoarticular tuberculosis: diagnostic dilemma” by prestigious Lambert Publishing group.
- Aggarwal VK, Use of amplified Mycobacterium tuberculosis direct test in the diagnosis of tubercular Synovitis and early arthritis of knee joint. Indian Journal of Orthopaedics 2012.
- Aggarwal V, Femoral artery thrombosis after closed femoral nailing: an unusual complication. Orthopaedic Surgery 2013.
- Aggarwal V, Broken guidewire protruding into the hip joint: A bone endoscopic-assisted retrieval method. Indian Journal of Orthopaedics 2012.
- Aggarwal V, Role of genprobe in the early diagnosis of clinically suspected cases of knee joint tuberculous arthritis: Abstract IOACON 2009
- Aggarwal V, P.G-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency in patients with acute viral hepatitis presenting with severe hyperbilirubinemia. Indian Journal of gastroenterology, 2006.