About Dr. Abhijit Tayade :
Dr. Abhijit Tayade stands out as one of the best orthopaedic surgeons in Delhi, boasting a remarkable skill set and extensive experience in the field. His expertise includes the successful operation of multiple complex trauma cases and a wealth of experience in arthroscopic surgeries for sports-related knee and shoulder injuries. With a track record of over 1500 successful Total Knee Replacement and Total Hip Replacement procedures, Dr. Tayade has also excelled in the realm of robotic total knee replacements, having performed over 200 such surgeries. His proficiency extends to handling multiligamentous injuries of knees, executing various cartilage restoration procedures, and successfully undertaking complex deformity correction surgeries.
Throughout his professional journey, Dr. Tayade has garnered valuable experience, starting as an intern at N.K.P Salve Medical College, Nagpur, and later serving as a medical officer at Aditya Critical Care, Nagpur. His career includes notable positions such as Senior Registrar at Sion Hospital, Mumbai, and Hindurao Medical Hospital, New Delhi. Currently, he serves as a Senior Consultant Orthopaedic at Sama Hospital, New Delhi, contributing his expertise to the healthcare landscape.
- MBBS – N.K.P Salve Medical College , Nagpur – 2013
- MS Orthopaedics – D.Y Patil Medical College, Navi Mumbai – 2017
- 6 months DePuy fellowship in Arthroplasty and Arthroscopy.
Special Expertise :
- Arthroscopy & Sports Injuries
- Trauma & Arthroplasty
- Hip & Knee Arthroplasty
- Robotic Total Knee Replacements
- Cartilage Restoration
- Deformity Correction Surgeries
Total Years of Experience :
Over 12 Years of Overall Experience
Research & Publications :
- Dissertation titled “Plating Osteosynthesis vs. Conservative Management of lateral end Clavicle fracture: Comparative Study“
- Presented a e-poster titled “ A rare case of giant cell Tumours in distal end of radius treated by resection and fibular Autograft Interpositional arthrodesis .” at WIROC 2016, Mumbai.
- Presented a paper titled “Comparison of the functional outcome for Joshi external stabilising system fixator versus volar plating in treatment of closed intra-articular distal end radius fracture “at ROSACON 2017, Jodhpur .
- Presented a poster titled “The shoulder in cricket: what’s causing all the painful shoulders?”
- Published the title “Plating Osteosynthesis vs. conservative management of lateral end clavicle fracture “ comparative study “ in International Journal of Research in Orthopaedics.
- Published an article titled “ Bent and Incarcerated Vnail in a Distal 1/3rd tibia and fibula fracture “ A Rare case report “ in Journal of Medical Science and Clinical Research.
- Published an article titled “ Comparison of the functional outcome for Joshi External Stabilising System Fixator versus Volar Plating in treating closed Intra-articular distal end radius fracture “ in International Journal Of Contemporary Medical Research.