About Dr. Amit Jain :
Renowned for transforming lives through precision and compassionate care, Dr. Amit Jain, the best radiation oncologist in Delhi, brings a wealth of expertise garnered from a stellar academic journey – from earning his M.B.B.S. at Dr. V.M. Medical College to achieving mastery in Clinical Oncology at Tata Memorial Hospital. With a proven track record as a Consultant Radiation Oncologist at SMH-Curie Cancer Centre, Delhi, and later as the Head of Radiation Oncology at Valentis Cancer Hospital, Meerut, Dr. Jain stands as a beacon of excellence. His groundbreaking research at Tata Memorial Hospital and Nanavati Hospital, along with international training in high-precision radiation therapy techniques, underscores his commitment to advancing cancer care. Embrace quality healthcare with Dr. Amit Jain, where expertise meets empathy, defining a new era in cancer treatment. Currently associated with Sama Hospital as Senior Consultant Obstetrics & Gynecologist, Dr. Purnima Ranka continues to be a leading figure in her field, offering top-notch healthcare services to women with her extensive knowledge and compassionate care.
- M.B.B.S. from Dr. V.M. Medical College, Sholapur – 2000
- M.D. Clinical Oncology from Tata Memorial Hospital, – 2002
- Cleared D.N.B. examination in Radiation Oncology with finals conducted at PGIMER, Chandigarh – 2005
Special Expertise :
- Breast Cancer
- Testicular Cancer
- Blood Cancer
- Brain Tumor
- Lung Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Cancer Pain
- Oral Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Throat Cancer
Total Years of Experience :
Over 19 Years of Overall Experience
Awards & Honours :
- Active Member of American Association of Cancer Research (AACR).
- Active Member of American Society of Radiation Oncology (ASTRO).
- Currently, one of the Referee of Journal of Cancer Research and Therapeutics, the official journal of Association of Radiation Oncologists of India (AROI).
- Founder Member of Indian Society of Neuro-Oncology (ISNO).
- Member of Association of Radiation Oncologists of India (AROI)
- Member of Indian Co-operative Oncology Network (ICON).
Paper Presentation /Conferences /Workshops :
- Research Associate for a Phase III randomized trial of stereotactic conformal radiotherapy vs conventional radiotherapy in pediatric low-grade brain tumors at Tata Memorial Hospital.
- Conducted research on Temozolomide, concurrent and adjuvant in glioblastoma multiforme at TMH: A prospective experience.
- Prospective study on the safety and efficacy of Temozolomide in pediatric brainstem gliomas with correlation to FDG-PET scans, presented at WFNO, Japan 2006.
- Analyzed the palliative efficacy of Hemibody Irradiation for bony metastases in 70 patients at a single institution.
- Investigated the role of Three Dimensional Radiotherapy in Pituitary Adenomas.
- Contributed to the analysis of patterns of outcome of carcinoma cervix from 1996-2000.
- Participated in a Phase II trial of 2-deoxyglucose with hypofractionated radiotherapy in glioblastoma multiforme at TMH.
- Research Associate for a Phase III randomized trial of hyperthermia with radiotherapy vs hyperthermia alone in advanced head and neck cancer.
- Research Associate for a Randomized Phase III trial of radiotherapy with 2-deoxyglucose vs radiotherapy alone in glioblastoma multiforme.