MBBS, MS, DNB (General Surgery), MNAMS, FAIS, MCh, DNB (Plastic Surgery)
What is Rhinoplasty Surgery?
Rhinoplasty surgery or nose reshaping surgery is done to change the shape of the nose or to enhance facial appearance. Rhinoplasty surgery involves a change of the upper portion of the nose, which is bone, and the lower portion, which is cartilage. One can change bone, cartilage, skin, or maybe all three. Apart from cosmetic reasons rhinoplasty surgery can also be done because of medical reasons that can be breathing problems or any injury etc.
Rhinoplasty Surgery in Delhi at Affordable Cost
Tell us about your problems and we’ll figure out the best treatment option for you.
Why Rhinoplasty Surgery Is Done?
Rhinoplasty procedure is done if you:
1. Want to change the appearance of the nose
2. Have a broad, blunt, or around the nose which might make your face look fat
3. Are suffering from breathing problems like snoring or deviated septum etc. due to improper functioning of your nose
4. Have had a nasal fracture due to an accident or trauma
Why consider Sama Hospital for Rhinoplasty Surgery?
1. Sama Hospital has some of the best rhinoplasty surgeons in Delhi who are certified & have specialized training and significant experience for efficient nose surgery
2. To date, we have successfully performed over 1000 procedures
3. We have the most advanced and updated equipment for treating the patients
4. A thorough pre-surgery consultation is given and appointments are timely scheduled
What is the cost of rhinoplasty in Delhi?
The cost will depend on:
1. The type of surgery whether a simple non-surgical nose job or liquid rhinoplasty is required
2. The experience of the doctor
3. The length of hospital stay
Please consult with our expert surgeons to determine the final cost of the surgery
MBBS, MS, M.Ch
MBBS, MRCS (UK), FRCS
MBBS, MS, MCh
Breast Reduction Mamoplasty
Blepharoplansty (Eyelid Surgery)
Sama Hospital in Numbers
0K+ Happy Patients
0+ Years of experience